Responsible for all scheduling activities related to program inventories at various locations.Responsibilities include:
• Developing schedules to support inventories at various locations.
• Planning, building, and maintaining a resource loaded and leveled Integrated Master Schedule (IMS)
• Analyzing and reporting schedule performance.
• Recommending and implementing schedule performance corrective action plans
• Implementing and documenting baseline changes
• Maintaining and creating internal process documentation and procedures
Required Skills & Education:
Ten (10) years of experience working as a Scheduler. Experience shall include: Possess experience and expertise in managing resources using Microsoft Project 2013
Possess an advanced level of understanding of project scheduling, MS Project 2013 visual reporting capabilities, industry standards, and best practices. Experience with MS Project is desired
Candidate must have a TS/SCI polygraph clearance