Required Skills & Education:
- Administering property control program activities to ensure continual accountability of government property and assets in accordance with applicable policies and government regulations.
- Maintaining property accountability records and determining condition and arranges disposal of surplus or obsolete material or equipment.
- Working knowledge of Service Now, ticketing systems and ITIL.
- Maintaining some affiliation or certifications with asset management special interest groups such as the National Association of Property Management is a plus.
- Four (4) years of experience working with distributed computer systems, software and associated communication networks.
- Can follow detailed work instructions.
- Familiarity with desktop, network, or server rack equipment is a plus.
- Possesses a working knowledge of the asset inventory process.