Provide mission applications focused expertise for the IT user. Interact effectively, courteously, and directly with the user to resolve technical issues. Respond to queries and requests for service that originate by telephone, web-based portals, email, or other methods. Working knowledge of computer operations, platforms, systems, architectures, functions, and terminology. Independently read, write and implement standard operating procedures and technical documentation. Transition new technologies into the Enterprise service environment. Install and/or configure software applications. Produce and/or contribute to IT knowledge articles. Supervise other System Administrators.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Scripting, understanding of analytics and pig.
- Retrieving data from HALO and displaying information in a dashboard.
- Mid level System Administrator skills
- Must be able to work in collaborative environment.
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision and be customer focused.
Bachelor’s Degree or higher in computer engineering or in a field related to the computer engineering or computer science disciplines plus 10 years System Administration experience. An additional 4+ years of System Administration experience may be substituted for the degree for a total of 14 year