Lead a small cross-functional team responsible for the development and maintenance of test cases, executing and documenting manual and automated testing, and working with software engineers, system engineers, platform engineers, system administrators, and other test engineers to validate development and maintenance activities. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Creating automated testing frameworks and test harnesses
- Developing and/or maintain performance scripts
- Discovering, reporting, and tracking testing defects
- Analyzing test results and reporting performance, load, and other issues using issues management tool
Developing, executing, and maintaining acceptance, integration, and system tests.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years experience designing, creating, and executing manual and automated testing solutions including analysis of results to determine adequacy of testing
- 4+ years scripting development experience including but not limited to scripting languages such as Goovy, Perl, Python, Ruby and/or SQL.
- Experience with Front end User Interface and back-end integration testing across multiple services.
- Ability to work independently and as part of an Agile development team using superior time management to triage issues and prioritize tasks
- Some experience with networking protocols to interface with clients machines to design proper test strategies.
- Able to clearly communicate technical issues and ideas orally and written to superiors and subordinates across all engineering disciplines
- Must be able to work in collaborative environment. Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- 2+ years experience with Linux, Eclipse. Maven, and Java
- 2+ years work experience in the SIGINT, IA, or IT domains.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience with web communication protocols, i.e. JSON, REST, SOAP.
- Experience with Software testing tools or utilities such as SoapUI
- 2+ years experience with JUnit, Fit (testing test harness) and JMS.
- 2+ years experience with any of the following automation tools: SoapUI, .NET, Selenium, Web Driver, jMeter, UI/web Automation tools
- Masters degree in computer science, information security or a related field
- Prior knowledge of security constructs withing
Security and Education Requirements:
- TS/SCI Clearance with polygraph
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in computer engineering or in a field related to the computer engineering or computer science disciplines
- 5 years of Software Engineering experience. An additional 4+ years of Software Engineering experience may be substituted for the degree for a total of 9 years.