Software Engineer to lead the visualization team in the design, development, and testing of the monitoring system for a message-oriented middleware enterprise system. Candidate should demonstrate strong development skills with Java and Java Script experience, along with strong leadership and mentoring skills.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Hands-on experience with Java, HTML, CSS, and Java Script
- Experience developing RESTful web services.Two years Rich User Interface development experience (HTML/CSS, Flex, GWT, Swing, etc.)
- Experience working with a configuration management tool (preferably Git)
- Familiarity with web server software (preferably Jetty)
- Experience interfacing with Oracle, MySQL, or other database products
- Linux experience - familiarity with basic terminal commands
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas and status updates to peers and management
- Must be able to work in collaborative environment. Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience with Gradle or Maven
- Experience with JMS (preferably an ActiveMQ broker)
- Experience with extJS, Spring, Hibernate
- Experience with any of the following products: Accumulo, REDIS, Storm, DROOLS
- Technical writing skills
- Masters degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or a related field
- TS/SCI Clearance with polygraph
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in computer engineering or in a field related to the computer engineering or computer science disciplines
- 5 years of Software Engineering experience. An additional 4+ years of Software Engineering experience may be substituted for the degree for a total of 9 years. Plus
- 2+ years experience with Linux, Eclipse. Maven, and Java
- 2+ years work experience in the SIGINT, IA, or IT domains.
NOTE: Additional years of experience is required if submitting a candidate in the Software Engineer III-B labor category