Work with team lead to understand tasking and deliver system to required specifications. Work with stakeholders to understand and implement system components. Participate as a member of the SCRUM team in daily stand ups.
• 20+ years of experience as a software developer
• 5+ years of experience using Python, Java
• Full lifecycle software development, including design, implementation, testing, installation, configuration and upgrading
• Good communication and documentation skills
• Experience with Interface technologies such as Node/Angular
• Must be comfortable working Linux based environments
• Experience using SPLUNK
• Experience with Streaming Analytics
• Experience with Jira/Confluence suite
• Good working knowledge of Linux/Unix and scripting (sh, bash, perl, and other scripting tools/language)
• Agile/Scrum methodology a plus
Candidates must have TS//SCI clearance with full scope polygraph
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional software engineering experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.