Technical role working on software intensive projects and programs for Government and Industry customers.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of ten years as a Software engineer supporting real time software development in a distributed environment, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools, and integration (with both new and legacy systems).
- Minimum five years experience in all of the following:
- Software Development: C++, UNIX/Linux, Ruby, Eclipse, GNU Make, Subversion
- Internet Protocols: TCP, IP, UDP
- Knowledge and experience in a number of the following areas is strongly desired:
- CDMA, UMTS, WiMAX, LTE networks and standards, including understanding of network designs and deployments
- IETF protocols for VoIP, such as SIP, RTP, UDP, IP
- Development and test tools, such as CPPUNIT, Valgrind
- Security protocols: IPsec, SSL/TLS
- Light exposure to MapReduce and Pig scripting
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional software engineering experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree
Candidates must have TS//SCI clearance with full scope polygraph