BlackLynx Services is seeking a talented individual to be part of our Project Portfolio Management (PPM) Tools team which is responsible for products that support Demand, Project, and Resource Management, as well as Financial Reporting and Project Portfolio Analysis. These products include CA PPM (formerly CA Clarity PPM), and custom tools. In this exciting position you will be actively involved in supporting critical aspects of the customer’s mission and be part of an essential change and modernization program.
The Tools team is currently seeking a CA PPM Application Developer. In this role, you will assume the following responsibilities:
- Work as a member of the CA PPM development team to provide system upgrades for new business requests.
- Ensure that project deliverables meet business requirements, industry best practices and standards and that the requirements are clearly understood.
- You will participate in requirements review sessions with business analysts and team members and outline the proposed IT solution.
- Document technical priorities and requirements, test plans.
- You will utilize mature programming methodologies and languages and adhere to coding standards, procedures and techniques while contributing to the technical code documentation.
- You will participate in design reviews and provide input to the design recommendations; incorporate security requirements into design; and provide input to information/data flow, understand and comply to Project Life Cycle Methodology in all planning steps.
- Additionally, you will document the detailed application specifications, translate technical requirements into programmed application modules and develop/enhance software application modules.
CA PPM Technical
- Software Languages: Java, PHP
- Experiences with web development using Apache Tomcat
- Working knowledge of other languages including: (SQL, PL-SQL)
- Experiences with Oracle 12C
- Experiences with JavaEE development and service oriented architectures is a plus
- Unix Shell script development is a plus
- Agile development tools is a plus
- Installation /upgrade of CA PPM and applying hotfixes/patches (15X) on a Unix/Linux platform
- Managing CA PPM services and performing overall Health Checks
- Strong experiences with CA PPM Studio: custom object/attribute creation, view/link configuration
- Experiences with CA PPM Portlet development and configuration
- Experiences with workflow design
- Advanced GEL Scripting
- SQL development (Stored procedures, triggers, function, tuning, etc)
- Good understanding of the CA PPM data model
- Experiences with CA PPM’s XML Open Gateway (XOG)
- Good understanding of the CA PPM security model
- Experience with MSP CA PPM integration is a plus
- Performance tuning of the CA PPM system at the Application and DB level.
- CA PPM Professional Certification is a Plus
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer-focused interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and effectively handle multiple priorities
- Experience working in a distributed team environment
- Active TS/SCI with Full Scope Poly
Blackynx, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.