Provide oversight for data flow to and from IT systems. Monitors directories for files that need to be transferred to other systems. Assists users with account creation. Assists users with accessing and using IT systems. Responds to customer queries and escalates issues. Updates Standard Operating Procedures documents to adapt to new system functionality or configuration changes.
The Help Desk Specialist shall possess the following capabilities:
- Develop an understanding of the numerous process flows to other IT systems.
- Create and maintain user accounts that involve Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) certificates.
- Provide updates to technical and non-technical application documentation.
- Execute canned scripts to process data files.
- Execute canned database queries to aid in problem determination.
- Provide written and oral communication with the customer.
- Make recommendations for improving documentation and assist in executing test procedures for software components.
- Ensure compliance with security procedures for data handling.
- Participate in planning sessions for process improvement
- Create Help Desk tickets in the designated ticket tracking system.
- Compile and organize data for monthly status reports.
Associates Degree from an accredited college or university in a technical degree field is required. Two (2) years of Help Desk experience may be substituted for an Associate's degree. Experience with Help Desk support tasks involving user accounts, granting permissions, and responding to trouble tickets.
BlackLynx, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.