Web Developer working to support to support IC Authorization Services. This position will provide support for design, development, integration, test, deployment, and maintenance of web applications supporting enterprise level authorization services.
- TS/SCI Clearance with polygraph
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in computer engineering or in a field related to the computer engineering or computer science disciplines
- 3 years of Software Engineering experience. An additional 4+ years of Software Engineering experience may be substituted for the degree for a total of 7 years.
Experience with :
- executing SOAP and REST web service calls to retrieve data
- deploying web applications using web containers (JBOSS and Tomcat)
- developing web applications to support various web browsers and versions
Understanding of the following areas is desired:
BlackLynx, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
- User centric design
- LDAP expertise (RHDS)
- Identity Management
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Understanding of source code control systems (e.g. BITBUCKET)
- Ticketing Systems (e.g. JIRA, Redmine)