BlackLynx is looking for a Senior Program Manager to join our Sensor Processing team. Candidates must have a strong technical background and be capable of coming up to speed on new technologies quickly, good communication and problem-solving skills, and the ability to work both individually and collaboratively in a team environment are required.
This is a senior-level program leadership position, supporting the development and implementation of our sensor processing systems. Our products incorporate custom logic designs using GPUs, FPGAs, and CPLDs for implementation in challenging edge or on-premises environment. In this role, the program manager will be responsible for leading a team of engineers and developers to develop and field solutions to the latest Department of Defense and Intelligence Community challenges. As a senior program manager, the candidate would be empowered to grow our business and customer base.
BlackLynx provides next generation heterogeneous sensor processing solutions for underwater, air, land and space systems. As the leading innovator in heterogeneous computing, our diverse and talented team of professionals continues to break new ground and create cutting edge solutions for our customers.
The Senior Program Manager is responsible for:
- Leading a team of engineers and developers to provide solutions
- Daily program management throughout the program life cycle
- Planning the overall program and monitoring the progress
- Managing the program’s budget
- Leading strategic business development opportunities
- Identifying, developing, and expanding business development opportunities with key decision-makers
- Serving as capture manager and assisting in the preparation of major proposals and/or task order bids
- Managing risks and issues and taking corrective measurements
- Coordinating the projects and their interdependencies
- Managing and utilizing resources across projects
- Managing customer communications
- Delivering solutions to the customer and meet expectations.
- Experience in and around Government and Department of Defense program execution
- Familiarity with the latest Department of Defense multi-domain operations concepts and efforts.
- Demonstrates creativity in solving complex requirement needs
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Possesses effective oral and written communication skills to include active listening
- Capable of obtaining and maintaining the appropriate security clearances to access classified information
Education and Experience
- Experience with military systems acquisition
- BS in Engineering or related discipline plus 15+ years’ experience or an MS in Engineering plus 13+ years’ experience or a PhD in Engineering plus 11+ years of experience or demonstrates knowledge or requirements for the position
- Minimum 7 years related experience (5 years with am M.Sc.)
Clearance – Active or Ability to obtain a DoD TS clearance.
Travel: 0% to 15%
BlackLynx is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or protected veteran status.