This position is for a Software Engineer to support mission critical application and web service development in support of an Identity, Credential and Access Management (ICAM) solution. Technical responsibilities include support for software design, development, integration, test, and operational maintenance. Areas of development include acquisition of attributes from authoritative sources. Development of web services to support Attribute Based Access Control (ABAC). Development of Authentication mechanisms for web service access, and Integration with existing web applications that need an enterprise ICAM solution on Department of Defenses (DOD) unclassified networks.
MINIMUM REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE
- TS/SCI Clearance with polygraph
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in computer engineering or in a field related to the computer engineering or computer science disciplines
- 8 years of Software Engineering experience. An additional 4+ years of Software Engineering experience may be substituted for the degree for a total of 12 years.
- 3 years work experience in the SIGINT, IA, or IT domains
- Experience developing with:
- High level proficiency and skill with java software development
- Java/JEE programming building robust, scalable, secure, and high-performance applications
- Familiarity with GIT version control and Maven build tools
- Spring/Spring Boot
- Development with MongoDB Document Databases
- Experience with Oauth2/Open ID Connect development
- Continuous Integration / continuous Deployment Infrastructure (Docker, Gitlab, Etc)
- Deploying services to AWS EC2
- Junit/Mock Testing Frameworks
- PKI encryption and authentication
BlackLynx, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills – able to clearly communicate architecture and design concepts
- Ability to write technical documentation including wiki sites, blogs, XML/HTML
- Strong organizational and time management skills, including the ability to multi-task and work independently with minimum supervision to meet deadlines