BlackLynx is looking for a team player with solid technical skills to add to our core sensor processing engineering team. Candidates must have a strong technical background and be capable of coming up to speed on new technologies quickly. Good communication and problem-solving skills, and the ability to work both individually and collaboratively in a team environment are required.
This is a mid-level cross-functional developer position, supporting the development of our sensor processing systems.
BlackLynx provides next generation heterogeneous sensor processing solutions for underwater, air, land and space systems. As the leading innovator in heterogeneous computing, our diverse and talented team of professionals continues to break new ground and create cutting edge solutions for our customers.
The Mobile Applications Developer is responsible for:
· Developing software for Personal Electronic Devices (iPhones and Androids)
· Participating in requirement analysis and technical communications.
· Designing and implementing architecture and software modules of core products.
· Testing products in the lab and in operations.
· Preparation of technical documents and reports.
· Contributing to the CONOPS and user documentation.
- Experience in design and implementation of high-performance data-plane application
- Proficient in IP packet processing required, ARP, IP, UDP/TCP, QOS, NAT, DPI
- Proficient in a Linux C/C
- Solid computer science knowledge including Operating System, IP Network, Performance and Security
- Experience in Intel DPDK or FD.IO VPP is a plus
· 4G or 5G experience
· Cybersecurity experience
Education and Experience
· B.S. or M.Sc. degree in Telecommunication Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent; PhD. a plus (must be from accredited college or university)
· Minimum 5 years related experience
Clearance – Active or Ability to obtain a DoD TS clearance.
Travel: 0% to 5%
BlackLynx is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or protected veteran status.