This position is for a System Engineer to support an Enterprise IT Analytic application development initiative. Technical responsibilities include support for administration, integration, test, and operational maintenance. Administration includes big data technologies in virtual and cloud environments. Candidate will be responsible for patching, upgrading, and resolving issues.
Minimum Required Skills/Experience
- TS/SCI Clearance with polygraph
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in computer engineering or in a field related to the computer engineering or computer science disciplines
- 3 years System Engineering experience. An additional 4+ years of System Engineering experience may be substituted for the degree for a total of 7 years.
This position has been designated as CWIP IAT Level 1 and requires one of the following baseline certifications to qualify:
- A+ CE, CCNA-Security, Network+ CE, SSCP, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, CASP+ CE, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), GCED, GCIH
- Strong Linux Administration
- Administration and/or experience with any of the following:
- Kubernetes, AWS/C2S, Elasticsearch, NiagraFiles
- Ability to troubleshoot system issues and analyze logs
- Excellent oral and written communication skills – able to clearly communicate architecture and design concepts.
- Experience with ticketing systems and documentation – Jira & Confluence
- Strong organizational and time management skills, including the ability to multi-task and work independently with minimum supervision to meet deadlines.
BlackLynx, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.