This position is for a Software Engineer to support mission critical application and web service development in support of an Identity and Access Management (IdAM) solution. Technical responsibilities include support for software design, development, integration, test, and operational maintenance. Development includes acquisition of attributes from authoritative sources, integration with a COTS LDAP or Virtual Directory, and implementing Attribute Based Access Control (ABAC) Web Services and tools.
Minimum Required Skills/Experience:
- TS/SCI Clearance with polygraph
- 3 years of Software Engineering experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in computer engineering or in a field related to the computer engineering or computer science disciplines. An additional 4 years of Software Engineering experience may be substituted for the degree for a total of 7 years.
- Experience with/Knowledge of:
- Java/JEE programming building robust, scalable, secure, and high-performance applications
- Developing and hosting software on Linux(CentOS) platforms
- Commercial middleware platforms/Application Servers (e.g. JBoss, Tomcat, WebLogic)
- Implementing and integrating with API and Web Services (SOAP and REST)
- LDAP protocol, directories, and replication (RedHat DS)
- PKI encryption and authentication
- Relational databases and programming via JDBC
- Version Control (GIT, SVN, CVS or similar)
- Ticketing systems (JIRA, Redmine, or similar)
- Docker Containers
- Excellent oral and written communication skills – able to clearly communicate architecture and design concepts.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, including the ability to multi-task and work independently with minimum supervision to meet deadlines.
BlackLynx, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.