BlackLynx has an opening for a Deputy Director of Aerospace supporting the Aerospace Division which is focused on expanding its existing footprint while managing the daily activities of multiple contracts centered around the development and maintenance of solutions for major IC customers. This role fills a critical niche in the daily and future activities of the Aerospace Division and involves being a tactical listener and strategic problem solver that consistently results in producing beneficial outcomes. This role embodies the knowledge and execution to seamlessly move from proposal to post-award transition to steady-state execution while delivering on targets and ensuring commitments to partners are met.
- Balancing the maximization of candidate utility across all programs while being responsible for maintaining staffing level targets for the portfolio
- Assisting with capabilities identification across partner landscape to build teams for strategic pursuits
- Ensuring the timely reporting and briefing of metrics, while also evolving and maturing metrics capabilities
- Manage and balance individual cost profiles when evaluating candidate placement against individually managed Task Orders
- Advise, provide input, and ensure completion of proposal staffing matrices and pricing volumes with team assistance
- Contribute to the development of business strategy and the tactical posturing of Aerospace for targeted pursuits
- Managing response to customer ad-hoc requests
- Support interaction with enterprise support elements of Recruiting, Contracts, Security, Finance and PMs of active programs
- Participates in the interview and selection to ensure the continuity of our culture of excellence
- Oversees the sector-level clearance sponsorship program (C4O)
- Lead and/or participate in briefings to senior management on various business cases, programs and initiatives
- Interview prospective teaming partner in the build up to targeted contract pursuits
- Provide other duties as assigned.
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree and a Minimum of 10 years of related experience
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- Strong background in recruiting, recruiting management and program staffing
- Highly collaborative approach to solving business problems in real time with fairness and consistency
- Exposure to the capture and proposal processes and an understanding of various contract types, pricing approaches and cost levers
BlackLynx, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.