The Systems Requirements Analyst develops and documents system requirements for software development from Functional Requirements Documents (FRD), Operational Capability Statement (OCS), and/or customer interviews.
The Level 1 Systems Requirements Analyst shall possess the following capabilities:
- Interviews customers to elicit requirements.
- Analyzes customer requirements and translates them into system requirements.
- Documents fine grain system requirements and tracks requirements to implementation.
- Provides Configuration Management of all system requirements.
- Reverse engineers system requirements from existing systems.
- Ensures requirements are testable.
- Evaluates requirements across multiple systems to identify duplication and redundancy.
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with an appropriate agency Polygraph is required.
U.S. Citizenship is required.
BlackLynx, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science or related discipline and five (5) years’ experience with systems requirements analysis is required. An additional four (4) years of systems requirements analysis experience on projects with similar scope may be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree. Additional experience in any one of the following domains is desired: Finance, Human Resources, Installations and Logistics, Business Management or Project Management.