BlackLynx is seeking a strong analytical and problem solving System Engineer with proven ability to multi-task and to prioritize rapidly-changing task assignments. Strong communication skills and the ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
Successful candidate will have demonstrated experience with visualization concepts, understands architecture and has an understanding of Rest API, JMS messaging services. Knowledge of identity management tools is a plus.
• Powershell scripting
• GPO/Admin Design
• Dell Quest Tools
• Five (5) or more years engineering experience in the design, development and implementation of software development tools to include developing and testing software solutions; analyzing system performance standards, analyzing systems flow, data usage and work processes; conferring with users and management to derive system requirements; problem investigation and resolution.
• Engineering experience with Microsoft Active Directory to include: Granting privileged Access, Configuring Active Directory Services (ADDS), Group Policy, Objects, Domain Name System (DNS), Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), File Sharing services, Active roles Server (ARS). Intermediate level PowerShell scripting.
• Providing Tier 2 or 3 support in an enterprise level, globally distributed environment.
• Experience creating quality Detailed Design documents, Test Plans, Implementation Plans and Standard Operating Procedures.
• Demonstrated aptitude for learning and rapidly mastering new applications and technology.
• Must Have: one of the following DoD approved certifications is necessary to meet the category/level IAT-2 (DoD 8570) requirement for this position: Security+, GSEC, SSCP, CCNA-Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), CASP, GCIH, or GCED. **
Required Education & Experience:
• High School/GED + 20 years’ experience OR Associates + 15 years’ experience OR Bachelors + 12 years’ experience OR Masters + 10 years’ experience OR Doctorate + 8 year experience.
• Must have active TS/SCI with poly
BlackLynx, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.