Provide a range of operational related support functions in the Northern Virginia area. The analyst will be a part of a team that provides support for a growing, high visibility business area that delivers high impact intelligence support.
- Management of specific accounts as directed by client; account management includes supporting field representative, assuring adherence to all client policies and procedures, maintaining careful records of all related activities.
- Providing liaison between field representatives and home offices, assuring communication between appropriate offices and documentation is in required channels.
- Utilize client-specific data bases and Internet resources to provide background research and specific information on topics of interest to client.
- Utilizing commercial and client specific software tools, prepare documents, spreadsheets or presentations to present suggested solutions to client defined issues.
- As required, provide oral presentations, supplemented with well-researched documentation to senior management to explain positions or suggested courses of actions.
- Assure communications between field and home office are well-documented, approved by appropriate offices and distributed in a timely manner.
- Some domestic and international travel may be required.
Additional Skills/Professional Characteristics:
- Candidates must have a TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance to be considered
- 10+ years experience in the IC (Intelligence Community) and 10+ years professional exempt level experience
- 10+ years experience with IC procedures, polices and current practices
- 10+ years experience of IC databases and communications systems
- 10+ years experience in writing and presenting clear, concise communications presented to senior level management
- 10+ years demonstrated time management background effectively managing changing priorities
- 10+ years demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision and follow thru of assigned tasks
- 10+ years experience conducting research using classified databases and open source resources
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Demonstrated desire and willingness to be part of an interdisciplinary team in a customer's operationally focused environment
- Background and/or college coursework in international business and finance
- Geographic knowledge acquired through foreign travel
- Foreign language ability
TS/SCI with full scope polygraph
BlackLynx, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.