This position is for a Software Engineer to support mission critical User interface development in support of an Identity and Access Management (IdAM) solution. Technical responsibilities include support for User Interface and Web Application design, development, integration, test, documentation, and operational maintenance. Tasks will include design of new interfaces as well as modification of existing tools.
Minimum Required Skills/Experience
- TS/SCI Clearance with polygraph
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in computer engineering or in a field related to the computer engineering or computer science disciplines
- 8 years of Software Engineering experience. An additional 4+ years of Software Engineering experience may be substituted for the degree for a total of 12 years.
- Must be able to work in collaborative environment with other network/platform engineers and system/application administrators. Must be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Experience with:
- Development of 508 Compliant User Interfaces
- Commercial middleware platforms/Application Servers (e.g. JBoss, Tomcat)
- Integrating with APIs and Web Services (e.g. REST, SOAP, JDBC)
- Java/JEE programming building robust, scalable, secure, and -performant applications
- PKI encryption and authentication
- Version Control (e.g. GIT, BitBucket , Maven, Nexus)
- Ticketing systems (JIRA, Redmine, or similar)
- Docker Containers
- Ability to write technical documentation including Confluence pages.
Blackynx, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.