Develops, maintains, and enhances complex and diverse software systems (e.g., processing-intensive analytics, novel algorithm development, manipulation of extremely large data sets, real-time systems, and business management information systems) based upon documented requirements. Works individually or as part of a team. Reviews and tests software components for adherence to the design requirements and documents test results. Resolves software problem reports. Utilizes software development and software design methodologies appropriate to the development environment. Provides specific input to the software components of system design to include hardware/software trade-offs, software reuse, use of Commercial Off-the-shelf (COTS)/Government Off-the-shelf (GOTS) in place of new development, and requirements analysis and synthesis from system level to individual software components.
Shall possess the following capabilities:
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science or related discipline is required. Four (4) years of SWE experience on projects with similar software development processes may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
Experience with the following technologies is required or desired:
- Analyze user requirements to derive software design and performance requirements
- Debug existing software and correct defects
- Provide recommendations for improving documentation and software development process standards
- Design and code new software or modify existing software to add new features
- Integrate existing software into new or modified systems or operating environments
- Develop simple data queries for existing or proposed databases or data repositories.
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with an appropriate agency Polygraph is required.
U.S. Citizenship is required.
Blackynx, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
- Windows OS, Required (1 year)
- SQL, Required (1 year)
- Unix/Linux OS, Required (1 year)
- JAVA or C++, Required (1 year)
- Groovy on Grails or Similar Technologies, Desired
- DoJo Service or Similar Technologies, Desired
- HTML, Required (1 year)
- CSS, Desired
- JSP, Desired
- AJAX, Desired
- Spring framework, Desired
- JEE technologies, Desired
- Developing Web Services (SOAP and REST), Desired
- XML tools (e.g., XPATH, XQUERY, DOM, SAX, XSLT), Desired
- IIS, Desired
- APACHE, Desired
- CASPORT, Desired
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), Desired