Seeking a strong analytical and problem solving System Engineer with proven ability to multi-task and to prioritize rapidly-changing task assignments. Candidate shall have strong communication skills and the ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
• Develops and maintains code and associated test scripts to meet defined requirements.
• Supports the planning of systems and development deployments as well as responsible for meeting software compliance standards.
• Evaluates the interface between hardware and software, operational requirements and the characteristics of an overall system.
• Establishes and documents system parameters and formats, ensuring the hardware and software systems compatibility and coordinating and/or modifying systems parameters in terms of existing and projected computer capacity and capabilities.
• Revises existing systems, testing functionality of the system to correct deficiencies and maintain more effective data handling, data integrity, conversion, input requirements, and storage.
• Provide the documentation, testing and maintenance of system updates, modifications and configurations.
• Perform as a liaison with other business functions.
TOP SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Must be comfortable working in a fast paced and highly visible environment with the ability to work across branch and organizational lines.
Must Have: one of the following: DoD approved certifications is necessary to meet the category/level IAT-2 (DoD 8570) requirement for this position: Security+, GSEC, SSCP, CCNA-Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), CASP, GCIH, or GCED. **
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
High School/GED +20years’ experience OR Associates +15years’ experience OR Bachelors + 12years’ experience OR Masters + 10years’ experience OR Doctorate + 8years experience.
Blackynx, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.