Software Engineer supporting the Application Messaging Framework (AMF). Responsible for the design, development and testing of enterprise software critical to multiple systems across the Customer enterprise. Candidate should demonstrate a strong background developing enterprise-grade Java applications with experience matching the skills outlined below. Experience with Complex Event Processing (CEP) or JMS is a plus.
Minimum Required Skills/Experience:
- TS/SCI clearance with full scope polygraph
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer engineering or in a field related to the computer engineering or computer science disciplines
- 8 years of Software Engineering experience. An additional 4+ years of Software Engineering experience may be substituted for the degree for a total of 12 years.
- At least three years of experience in the SIGINT, IA and IT domains
- 5+ years of experience developing enterprise-grade Java applications
- 2+ years of experience developing high-performance, multi-threaded applications, or applications executed in distributed computing environments
- Ability to debug and resolve application errors and performance bottlenecks in a timely and effective manner
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas and status updates to peers and management
- Experience developing, deploying, and maintaining software in an Enterprise Linux environment
- Experience developing software with Git, Maven and Gradle
- Experience with Complex Event Processing (CEP)
- Experience with Business Rules Management Systems (Drools)
- Experience with Cross Domain Solutions and Security Boundaries
- Experience writing software using message-oriented middleware such as JMS, AMQP, STOMP, or MQTT
- Knowledge of the Spring Framework and Dependency Injection
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or a related field
Blackynx, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.