Software Engineer supporting the Application Messaging Framework (AMF). Responsible for the design, development and testing of a new cloud-based enterprise service supporting multiple systems across the Customer enterprise. Candidate should demonstrate a strong background developing enterprise-grade Java applications with experience matching the skills outlined below. Experience with Distributed Streaming Platforms or Messaging is a plus.
Minimum Required Skills/Experience:
- TS/SCI clearance with full scope polygraph
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer engineering or in a field related to the computer engineering or computer science disciplines
- 3 years of Software Engineering experience. An additional 4 years of Software Engineering experience may be substituted for the degree for a total of 7 years.
- 3+ years of experience developing enterprise-grade Java applications
- Ability to debug and resolve application errors and performance bottlenecks in a timely and effective manner
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas and status updates to peers and management
- Experience developing, deploying, and maintaining software in an Enterprise Linux environment
- Experience developing software with Git, Maven and Gradle
- Experience developing applications executed in distributed computing environments
- Experience writing software using message-oriented middleware such as JMS, AMQP, STOMP, or MQTT
- Knowledge of the Spring Framework and Dependency Injection
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or a related field
Blackynx, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.