This position is looking for a Splunk developer/architect.
Labor Category Requirements:
- A minimum of 20 years of experience as a SWE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university.
- 4 years of additional SWE experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Within the last 7 years, a minimum of 3 years of experience with Splunk.
- Within the last 5 years, a minimum of 2 years of experience integrating with Splunk. Specifically, experience developing applications on the backend using Splunk.
- Within the last 5 years, a minimum of 2 years of experience with administrative activities within Splunk. Specifically, experience creating indexes, role-based access controls, system maintenance, etc.
- Within the last 5 years, a minimum of 1 year of experience with Splunk’s Search Processing Language (SPL).
- Demonstrated experience developing in Python.
- Demonstrated experience developing within both RedHat Linux and Windows OS environments.
- Demonstrated experience with Confluence.
- Demonstrated experience with Splunk formats including props.conf, inputs.conf, outputs.conf, etc.
- Demonstrated experience with automation using Splunk.
- Demonstrated experience using SimpleXML for dashboard creation.
- A Splunk Certification (Enterprise Certified Admin, Enterprise Certified Architect, Certified Developer, etc.)
TS/SCI Clearance w/Lifestyle Polygraph
Blackynx, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.