The candidate shall demonstrate his/her ability to improve the existing, operational, MONEYBALL framework. The contractor shall sustain and extend a robust system that can accommodate the integration of new analytics, can easily be deployed into different architectures to include different commodity cloud architectures and/or single-node instances, and can support federated MONEYBALL queries. The candidate shall demonstrate his/her ability to develop thinkers/analytics to support MONEYBALL and other data science projects.
Labor Category Requirements:
TS/SCI Clearance with Lifestyle Polygraph
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or related discipline; an associate's degree in computer science or related discipline and two (2) years programming experience
- Five (5) years programming experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree
- Within the last ten (10) years, a minimum of seven (7) years of experience combined programming with all of the following languages: Java, C, and C++
- Within the last seven (7) years, a minimum of five (5) years of experience designing and developing applications in a Windows or UNIX/Linux operating environment
- Within the last five (5) years, a minimum of three (3) years of experience with OpenSource (NoSQL) products that support highly distributed, massively parallel computation needs such as Hbase, Apache Accumulo, and/or Big Table
- Within the last three (3) years, a minimum of one (1) year experience with Map/Reduce
- Within the last three (3) years, a minimum of one (1) year experience with the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS)
- Within the last three (3) years, a minimum of one (1) year experience with requirements analysis and design for one (1) or more object-oriented systems
- Within the last three (3) years, a minimum of one (1) year experience developing Restful services
- Demonstrated experience designing and developing automated analytic software, techniques, and algorithms
- Demonstrated experience with compute cluster monitoring tools (e.g. Nagios, Ganglia)
- Demonstrated experience with Apache Accumulo internals, to include configuring, tuning, and testing the same in many configurations (>200 node clusters)
- Demonstrated experience with Big-Data Cloud Scalability (e.g. Amazon, Google, and/or Facebook)
- Within the last ten (10) years, a minimum of seven (7) years' experience programming in Java.
- A minimum of three (3) years' experience scripting in Python.
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience with Scala.
- Demonstrated experience with probabilistic data structures.
- Demonstrated experience with large-scale batch processing framework (e.g., Apache Spark or Scalding).
- Demonstrated experience with large-scale distributed databases (e.g., Accumulo/HBase/Cassandra, Elasticsearch/MongoDB, Redis/Riak, Titan).
- Demonstrated experience with dominant open-source stream processing system like Apache Storm, Apache Flink, Apache Samza, Apache Esper, etc.
- Demonstrated experience with web/proxy servers (e.g., nginx, HAProxy, or Apache Tomcat).
- Demonstrated experience with open-source container and resource management technologies (e.g., Docker and Mesos).
Blackynx, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.