LCAT Required Skills:
DO Required Skills:
- A minimum of 14 years of experience as a SWE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university.
- 4 years of additional SWE experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree.
- TS/SCI with polygraph
DO Desired Skills:
- Within the last 14 years, a minimum of 7 years experience developing in C/C++
- Within the last 14 years, a minimum of 5 years experience developing software in a Linux environment
- Within the last 5 years, a minimum of 3 years experience writing shell scripts
- Within the last 5 years, a minimum of 3 years experience writing Python scripts
- Within the last 5 years, a minimum of 3 years experience writing Make scripts
- Within the last 7 years, a minimum of 2 years experience developing embedded applications
- Demonstrated experience performing software development using Go/Golang
- Demonstrated experience developing with D-Bus
- Demonstrated experience with developing, building, and installing Linux kernel modules
- Demonstrated experience with installing, configuring, and troubleshooting Xen virtualization platform
- Demonstrated experience with writing recipes and building applications using the OE/Yocto build system
- Demonstrated experience with developing software utilizing the Trusted Platform Module (TPM).
- Demonstrated experience with networking protocols.
Blackynx, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.