Designs, implements, and supports ETL processes for data warehouse. Designs and supports ETL processes for data cleansing, data auditing, and data profiling. Collaborates and implements ETL best practices. Coordinates with Government leads to gather and analyze requirements to translate into technical specifications and solutions.
Shall possess the following capabilities:
- Seven (7) years’ experience with ETL Development is required. (A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science or related discipline is required. An additional four (4) years of ETL Development experience on projects with similar scope may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.)
- One (1) year development experience with Informatica PowerCenter version 8 or above or two (2) years development experience with a comparable ETL Tool.
- Three (3) years’ experience designing data warehouse schemas.
- Three (3) years’ experience programming in Oracle PL/SQL.
- One (1) year experience in Korn, Bourne, or C shell programming.
- One (1) year experience with UNIX and/or LINUX operating systems.
- Completion of Informatica PowerCenter Developer Level 1 course.
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with an appropriate agency Polygraph is required.
U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Clarifies and documents requirements on assigned tasks, in conjunction with the customer.
- Develops basic ETL objects, according to the design.
- Writes technical documentation (design specifications, data model diagrams, Configuration Management, and Production Support documents).
- Negotiates and documents data owner permission to release data to customer.
- Deigns basic to moderately complex ETL processes and related database schemas.
- Develops moderately complex ETL objects, according to the design.
- Monitors developed ETL processes in production, and trouble-shoots production problems when they occur.