Responsible for designing, creating, testing and maintaining web sites and content that enrich and optimize the exchange of information and produce effective communications between NSA/CSS and its customers. Interact with team to gather and define requirements. Analyze requirements to determine the most effective web technologies to satisfy their needs. Coordinate creation and collection of necessary technology components and integrate them into a coherent site design. Follow a formal design process that includes adhering to laws, standards, and established guidelines for development and delivery of the web site end-product. Design and develop visually pleasing, content rich, user-friendly interfaces with intuitive navigation. Deliver comprehensive web site solutions to satisfy customer requirements. Maintain configuration management.
Education and Experience:
The Level 2 Web Developer (WD) shall possess the following capabilities:
- B.S. in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional experience may be substituted for the bachelor’s degree
- Eight (8) years’ experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity within the Federal Government.
- Demonstrated experience of at least three (3) years shall be within the domain area.
Required or Desired Technical Skills:
- In concert with the software development lead, develop, test, maintain and support high-performance, innovative web-based applications
- Analyze and troubleshoot complex software problems and providing solutions using the latest technologies
- Work independently on more complex projects
- Integrate new web products with existing web applications in order to improve the functionality or design of the organization’s website
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with an appropriate agency Polygraph is required.
U.S. Citizenship is required
Blackynx, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
- SQL, Required (5 years)
- HTML, Required (5 years)
- DoJo Services or Similar Technologies, Required (2 years)
- JAVA, Required (2 years)
- APACHE & IIS, Required (5 years with at least 2 years of APACHE)
- XML Tools (e.g. XPATH, XQUERY, DOM, SAX, XSLT), Desired
- Groovy on Grails or Similar Technologies, Desired
- Web Services (SOAP or REST), Required (5 years)
- CASPORT, Desired
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), Desired