ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide training/assistance to local technicians on course deployment and deployed sites.
- Manages IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems.
- Provide support to IT systems including: day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client problems.
- Provide second level problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems.
- Provide support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remain involved in the resolution process.
- Experience with configuring and deploying various virtualization technologies.
- Must be well versed in VMWare (vSphere 6.x., ESXi, or vCenter), Windows system administration and experience providing Tiers 1-3 help desk support.
- Linux, Networking (Cisco/Brocade) and Storage is highly desired.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Master's degree and 6 years’ experience, Bachelor's Degree and 8 years’ experience, Associate's Degree and 10 years’ experience, or High School Grad and 12 years’ experience in System Administration.
- One of the following DoD approved certifications is required to meet the category/level IAT-2 (DoD 8570) requirement for this position. Security+, GSEC, SSCP, CCNA-Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), CASP, GSIH, or GCED. Training and Certification provided for applicants meeting the above requirements.
- Must possess an ACTIVE TS/SCI with POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE.