ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides training/assistance to local technicians on course deployment and deployed sites.
- Manages IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems.
- Manages design and implementation of enhancement to existing systems.
- Works with customers to determine specific requirements and develop solutions for modifying existing or new solutions.
- Provides support to IT systems including: day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client problems.
- Ensures supported systems remain STE/STN compliant.
- Configuration / Integration of physical / virtual networking (Cisco/Brocade, HP, VMWare).
- Must be well versed in VMWare (vSphere 6.x., ESXi, or vCenter), Windows and Linux system administration.
- Administration support for Tiers 1-3 (VMWare, Windows and Linux).
- Cisco/Brocade, is highly desired.
- Networking, Storage (Netapp).
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Master's degree and 6 years’ experience, Bachelor's Degree and 8 years’ experience, Associate's Degree and 10 years’ experience, or High School Grad and 12 years’ experience in System Administration.
- One of the following DoD approved certifications is required to meet the category/level IAT-2 (DoD 8570) requirement for this position. Security+, GSEC, SSCP, CCNA-Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), CASP, GSIH, or GCED. Training and Certification provided for applicants meeting the above requirements.
- Must possess an ACTIVE TS/SCI with POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE.