Senior Software Engineer working on MIDDLEWARE’s TTO2 in support of the Corporate Reusable Software team (EndPoint Services). Position involves design, development and documentation of policy-driven software for use in cloud-based systems. Significant interaction with a wide variety of other programs is expected in this role; new requirements are levied regularly on the EndPoint Services team and are dynamic in complexity. Candidate must be able to create work plans from nebulous/conflicting requirements and communicate ideas and status updates to leadership. Candidate must have experience with C# programming, Smart Data, and access control.Minimum Required Skills/Experience:
- TS/SCI Clearance with polygraph
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in computer engineering or in a field related to the computer engineering or computer science disciplines plus 8 years of Software Engineering experience. An additional 4+ years of Software Engineering experience may be substituted for the degree for a total of 12 years. Plus 2+ year experience with Windows, .Net, and C#, and 2+ years work experience in the SIGINT, IA, or IT domains.
At least four of the following skills are required:
- Familiarity with the ICMS Register and Manual, and generally with data security policies and common data marking formats as they apply to classified environments
- Experience interacting with the corporate IdAM solution, specifically attributes and authorization
- Familiarity with object-oriented programming theory and best practices for the modularization and decoupling of complex processes
- Experience with UML diagrams and/or other methods of expressing the implementation and operation of software
- Experience implementing multi-threaded applications and with the optimization of complex processes and data structures
- C# Plug In / Plug In Office integration a plus but not required.
Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment where multiple projects are being developed simultaneously. Must be able to adapt quickly to new request and react to unexpected results. Must be able to work well within a team environment, be organized and multi-task. Must have excellent interpersonal skills, be able to communicate in a professional manner both verbally and in writing, and have experience interacting with developers, system users, and the Customer.