Entry Level Software Developer working on the CASPORT TTO to support Corporate Authorization Services. New requirements are levied on CASPORT on a regular basis and are dynamic in complexity. The Software Engineer works as part of a team to design, develop, and maintain components of a complex software system.Minimum Required Skills/Experience:
- TS/SCI Clearance with polygraph
- No demonstrated experience required.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science or related discipline is required. Four (4) years of software experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
- Must be able to work well within a team environment, be organized, be able to multi-task, and be able to adapt quickly to new requests and react to unexpected results. Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Understanding of Java programming with J2EE/JDBC
- Understanding of Linux Operating systems
- Able to clearly communicate ideas and status updates to management
- Willing to take on a wide variety of complex tasking
Knowledge of the following areas:
- Identity Management
- Directory Services (LDAP/Active Directory)
- Java Messaging System
- Portal / content management expertise
- Application Servers (e.g. JBoss)