A skilled IT professional interested in evaluating and implementing COTS products in support IC Authorization Services. This position will provide support for COTS integration to include but not limited to single sign-on and federation. Responsibilities will include working closely with system administrators, developers, and deployment team members.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in computer engineering or in a field related to the computer engineering or computer science disciplines
- 2+ years’ experience with Linux, Eclipse. Maven, and Java
- 5 years of Software Engineering experience. An additional 4+ years of Software Engineering experience may be substituted for the degree for a total of 9 years.
- 2+ years work experience in SIGINT, Information Assurance (IA), or Information Technology (IT) domains.
- Experience with:
- COTS Integration
- Linux and virtual environments
- Shell scripting
- Executing RESTful web services
- Installing, configuring and integrating various COTS products
- Evaluate new technology
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment where multiple applications are bing developed and deployed simultaneously. Must be able to adapt quickly. Must be able to work well within a team environment, be organized and multi-task. Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and have experience interacting with developers, system administrators and customers.
Experience in the following areas is desired:
- LDAP expertise (RHDS)
- OAuth/Single Sign-On
- Identity Management
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Understanding of source code control systems (e.g. GIT)
- Understanding of use of Docker containers
Active TS/SCI with full scope polygraph
Blackynx, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.