This position is for Security Engineering support for development and production environments for an Identity, Credential and Access Management (ICAM) system. Responsibilities include obtaining and configuring Virtual Machines (VMs), loading Windows and linux Operating systems and software, performing security hardening, patching, and monitoring status. Position also will support ISSO and ISSEs in obtaining and maintaining security certification and accreditation. Independently read, write and implement standard operating procedures and technical documentation.
- 5+ years Security Engineering experience. An additional 4+ years of Security Engineering experience may be substituted for the degree for a total of 9 years.
- Must be able to work in collaborative environment with other network/platform engineers and system/application administrators. Must be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Hardening Operating Systems to include Windows 7/10/2008/2012/2016, RHEL, CentOS, and Ubuntu
- IA tools to include Ossec Manager, Ossec Agents, Security Center, Nessus, Nessus Agents, ELK Stack, McAfee ePo and McAfee agents
- Active Directory administration to include setting up the domain, organization units, custom group policies.
- Maintaining Windows Server Update Service (WSUS)maintaining user groups and users for a mixed Windows and Linux environment
- Deploying and configuring physical hardware and virtual machines
- Troubleshooting and fixing daily network, workstation, server or application issues that arise
- Reviewing audit logs for anomalies and system issues
- Compiling and preparing weekly audit logs, security scans and McAfee reports to be transferred via low-side to high-side DTA process to meet STE requirements
- Reviewing IAVAs and security scans and applying patches
- Assisting and providing ISSOs and ISSM with technical details related to security concerns
- Ansible to distribute software updates and configuration changes by creating custom playbooks for Windows and Linux systems
Bachelor’s Degree or higher in computer engineering or in a field related to the computer engineering or computer science disciplines.
TS/SCI Clearance with polygraph