Software Engineer supporting the Application Messaging Framework (AMF). Responsible for the design, development, and testing of enterprise software critical to multiple systems across the Customer enterprise. Candidate should demonstrate strong knowledge of Java development. Knowledge of Distributed Streaming Platforms (e.g. Kafka) or Messaging is a plus.
- Java development experience, internship, or applicable schoolwork
- Ability to debug and resolve application errors and performance bottlenecks in a timely and effective manner
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas and status updates to peers and management
- Ability to develop, deploy, and maintain software in an Enterprise Linux environment
- Experience using Git and Maven/Gradle
- Must be able to work in a collaborative environment. Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of message-oriented middleware such as JMS, AMQP, STOMP, or MQTT
- Experience developing applications executed in distributed computing environments
- Knowledge of the Spring Framework and Dependency Injection
- Knowledge of Enterprise Integration Patterns (Apache Camel)
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science or related discipline is required. Four (4) years of software experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
TS/SCI clearance with full scope polygraph