Seeking a Windows Systems Administrator in Columbia, MD.
• (5) or more years’ experience as a System Administrator providing support for the implementation and maintenance of IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring, and problem resolution.
• Experience installing, configuring, upgrading and migrating Microsoft Windows 2012 R2 servers.
• Practical application and troubleshooting experience with systems that interface with Active Directory, Exchange and NetApp Tier 2&3 support in an enterprise level, globally distributed environment.
• Experience running scripts to manage/automate tasks related to Windows platforms.
• Experience with the deployment and maintenance of current and next generation Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) desktops.
• Customer support experience to include phone, email and in person contact as well as experience assisting end users with new desktop capabilities and/or software.
• Demonstrated aptitude for learning and rapidly mastering new applications and technology.
• Excellent organization and communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to work well both independently and in teams.
• Proven ability to multi-task and to prioritize rapidly-changing task assignments.
• Ability to resolve configuration and or logistical issues using technical problem-solving skills.
• Windows Server 2013
• SCOM/SCCM Integration
• PowerShell scripting
• Dell Quest tools: Change Auditor, Identity Manager, Total Privilege Access Manager, GPOADmin
• Active TS/SCI with Polygraph required to start.
• One of the following DoD approved certifications is necessary to meet the category/level IAT-2 (DoD 8570) requirement for this position: Security+, GSEC, SSCP, CCNA-Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), CASP, GCIH, or GCED.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Leadership skills to guide and mentor the work of less experienced personnel
• Strong communication skills
• Strong personal computer and business solutions software skills
• Ability to lead and work as part of a team
• Required Education & Experience: High School/GED +9 years experience OR Associates + 7 years experience OR Bachelors + 5 years experience OR Masters + 3 years experience OR Doctorate + 1 year experience.