Seeking a hardworking, self-motivated individual to support the implementation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of IT systems. Candidate shall have experience in building and maintaining Web applications/software both physical and virtual. An understanding of Cloud Computing is necessary.
The successful candidate for the Web Designer II position will provide support in a fast paced, highly visible and customer facing environment providing technical guidance/recommendations in accordance with customer requirements to include:
• Provide assistance in all aspects of Web management from design through implementation.
• Maintenance and upgrading of existing Applications.
• Specifications and related documents and implements communication requirements to support the distributed functionality of an environment.
• Analyze application characteristics, troubleshoots problems and recommends modifications to application components.
• Patching maintenance.
Successful candidate must be able to communicate with system analysts, engineers and programmers to get information on project limitations, performance requirements and interfaces.
• Must be well versed in Cloud Computing.
• Managing Database Experience (Dynamo, Mongo, RDS, MySQL).
• Understanding and knowledge of Section 508 Compliance topics.
• Experience in utilizing and writing web services to ingest and export data in various formats.
• CI/CD Pipeline
• Docker and containerization technologies
• MEAN Stack
Required Education & Experience:
High School/GED +4years’ experience OR Associates +2years’ experience.