Seeking a hardworking, self-motivated individual with a vast knowledge of SharePoint 2013 features and functions to be able to translate business requirements into SharePoint components using/creating lists, libraries, content types, custom workflows and webparts to automate business processes and solve complex business problems.
The successful candidate for the Application Engineer Sr. III position will provide support in a fast paced, highly visible and customer facing environment providing technical guidance/recommendations in accordance with customer requirements to include:
• Ensuring designs are 508 compliant by leveraging SharePoint Accessibility features and 508 design practices.
• Provide good documentation and requirements gathering/implementation skills.
Successful candidate must be able to communicate with systems analysts, engineers and programmers to get information on project limitations, performance requirements and interfaces including strong knowledge of the following:
• Strong knowledge of SharePoint 2013
• SharePoint Designer 2013
• Troubleshooting code with Web bowsers
• DoD approved certification is necessary to meet the category/level IAT-2 (DoD 8570) requirement: Security+, GSEC, SSCP, CCNA-Security, CISA, CISSP (or associate), CASP, GCIH or GCED.
Required Education & Experience:
High School/GED +9years’ experience OR Associates +7years’ experience OR Bachelors + 5years’ experience OR Masters + 3years’ experience OR Doctorate + 1 year experience
Blackynx, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.