- Ten (10) or more years’ experience as a System Administrator providing support for the implementation and maintenance of IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution.
- Experience installing, configuring, upgrading and migrating Microsoft Windows 2012 R2 servers.
- Practical application and troubleshooting experience with systems that interface with Active Directory, Exchange and NetApp Tier 2&3 support in an enterprise level, globally distributed environment.
- Experience running scripts to manage/automate tasks related to Windows platforms.
- Experience with the deployment and maintenance of current and next generation Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) desktops.
- Customer support experience to include phone, email and in person contact as well as experience assisting end users with new desktop capabilities and/or software.
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning and rapidly mastering new applications and technology.
- Excellent organization and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work well both independently and in teams.
- Proven ability to multi-task and to prioritize rapidly-changing task assignments.
- Ability to resolve configuration and or logistical issues using technical problem-solving skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Leadership skills to guide and mentor the work of less experienced personnel
- Strong communication skills
- Strong personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Ability to lead and work as part of a team
- Windows Server 2013
- SCOM/SCCM Integration
- PowerShell scripting
- Dell Quest tools: Change Auditor, Identity Manager, Total Privilege Access Manager, GPOADmin
Required Education & Experience:
- High School/GED +12 years experience OR Associates + 10 years experience OR Bachelors + 8 years experience OR Masters + 6 years experience OR Doctorate + 4 years experience.
- One of the following DoD approved certifications is necessary to meet the category/level IAT-2 (DoD 8570) requirement for this position: Security+, GSEC, SSCP, CCNA-Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), CASP, GCIH, or GCED.
Active TS/SCI with Polygraph