- Provide training/assistance to local technicians on course deployment and deployed sites.
- Manages IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems.
- Provide support to IT systems including: day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client problems.
- Provide second level problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems.
- Provide support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remain involved in the resolution process.
- Virtualization, Storage, Networking.
- Must be well versed in Linux, Windows system administration, VMWare and experience providing Tiers 1-3 help desk support.
-Networking (Cisco/Brocade), is highly desired
Required Education and Experience:
- Master's degree and 6 years’ experience, Bachelor's Degree and 8 years’ experience, Associate's Degree and 10years experience, or High School Grad and 12 years’ experience in System Administration.
- One of the following DoD approved certifications is required to meet the category/level IAT-2 (DoD 8570) requirement for this position. Security+, GSEC, SSCP, CCNA-Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), CASP, GSIH, or GCED. Training and Certification provided for applicants meeting the above requirements
Must possess an ACTIVE TS/SCI with POLYGRAPH