- Provide training/assistance to local technicians on course deployment and deployed sites.
- Manages IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems.
- Provide support to IT systems including: day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client problems.
- Provide second level problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems.
- Provide support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remain involved in the resolution process.
- VMware vSphere (vCenter/ESXi) and Horizon View
- Must be well versed in Windows system administration and experience providing Tiers 1-3 help desk support.
- Networking (Cisco/Brocade) skills, are highly desired
- Basic/Intermediate Linux Administration
- Storage (NetApp and Dell) fundamentals
Required Education and Experience:
-Master's degree and 3 years’ experience, Bachelor's Degree and 5 years’ experience, Associate's Degree and 7 years’ experience, or High School Grad and 9 years’ experience in System Administration.
-One of the following DoD approved certifications is required to meet the category/level IAT-2 (DoD 8570) requirement for this position. Security+, GSEC, SSCP, CCNA-Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), CASP, GSIH, or GCED. Training and Certification provided for applicants meeting the above requirements
ACTIVE TS/SCI with POLYGRAPH