Member of a cross-functional team responsible for the development and maintenance of test cases, executing and documenting manual and automated testing, and working with software engineers, system engineers, platform engineers, system administrators, and other test engineers to ensure the team’s work is complete each sprint. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Creating automated testing frameworks and test harnesses
- Developing and/or maintain performance scripts
- Discovering, reporting, and tracking testing defects
- Analyzing test results and reporting performance, load, and other issues using issues management tool
- Developing, executing, and maintaining automated acceptance, integration, and system tests
- 4+ years experience designing, creating, and executing automated testing solutions including analysis of results to determine adequacy of testing
- 2+ years experience with an automated testing tool such as Selenium
- 4+ years scripting development experience including but not limited to scripting languages such as Perl, Python, Ruby and/or SQL
- 3+ years of Linux/CentOS operating system experience
- Experience with automation of unit, back-end and integration testing across multiple services
- Able to clearly communicate technical issues and ideas orally and written to superiors and subordinates across all engineering disciplines
- Ability to work independently and as part of an Agile development team using superior time management to triage issues and prioritize tasks
- Must be able to work in collaborative environment.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- 1+ years experience installing, configuring, troubleshooting, monitoring and testing TIBCO Enterprise Message Service, Apache Storm, Redis, and Java Rules Engines.
- 2+ years experience with JUnit, Fit (testing test harness) and JMS.
- Some experience with networking protocols to interface with clients machines to design proper test strategies
Bachelor’s Degree or higher in computer engineering or in a field related to the computer engineering or computer science disciplines plus 8 years of Software Engineering experience. An additional 4+ years of Software Engineering experience may be substituted for the degree for a total of 12 years.
TS/SCI Clearance with polygraph