Software Developer to design, develop, and performance test support to ensure the developed software functions properly and the middleware solution operates efficiently within the client’s enterprise. Candidate should demonstrate strong development skills and Java experience. Experience with Spring Framework, Spring Integration, Spring Boot, MySQL, Maven, and Git/GitLab are essential. Devops with Linux environments and container knowledge is a plus. The candidate will be responsible for maintaining the testing environment to include system and software installation and configuration in a heterogeneous server suite.
- Recent experience with designing, implementing, and executing API-level test cases
- Working knowledge of various cloud storage environments including Azure, AWS and Google and associated Compute Instance management
- Experience working in a Puppet controlled environment
- Experience with using SFTP
- One-year experience using Elastic Search and Kibana
- Working knowledge of Redmine, GITLab and Jenkins CI/CD
- Working experience with MySql DB schemas and structures to facilitate data verification and validation
- Experience deploying, configuring and maintaining test builds
- Familiarity with Configuration Management tasks involved in the build process
- Adept in investigative testing to troubleshoot root cause of test failures to include identifying and interpreting Java exception traces
- Experience editing scripts (ex. shell, .bat) to facilitate testing
- Must be able to work in collaborative environment.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- One year of experience with Spring Framework, Spring Boot
- Familiarity with Spring Integration and Enterprise Integration Patterns
- Familiarity with Linux, Bash scripts, Jenkins, Junit, Docker and rpm and ELK stack components.
- Experience developing software in an Agile environment
- Basic exposure to cloud storage concepts and paas.
- Some Knowledge of cryptography
- Technical writing skills
- Experience with Test Frameworks like Junit
- Experience with Spring Framework and Spring Integration
- Experience with Maven
Bachelor’s Degree or higher in computer engineering or in a field related to the computer engineering or computer science disciplines plus 5 years of Software Engineering experience. An additional 4+ years of Software Engineering experience may be substituted for the degree for a total of 9 years. Plus 2+ years experience with Linux, Eclipse. Maven, and Java and 2+ years work experience in the SIGINT, IA, or IT domains.
TS/SCI Clearance with polygraph