Software Engineer supporting the Application Messaging Framework (AMF). Responsible for the design, development and testing of a new cloud-based enterprise service supporting multiple systems across the Customer enterprise. Candidate should demonstrate a strong background developing enterprise-grade Java applications with experience matching the skills outlined below. Experience with Distributed Streaming Platforms or Messaging is a plus.
- At least three years of experience in the SIGINT, IA and IT domains
- 5+ years of experience developing enterprise-grade Java applications
- 1+ years of experience developing applications executed in distributed computing environments
- Ability to debug and resolve application errors and performance bottlenecks in a timely and effective manner
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas and status updates to peers and management
- Experience developing, deploying, and maintaining software in an Enterprise Linux environment
- Experience developing software with Git and Maven/Gradle
- Must be able to work in collaborative environment.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- 8 years of Software Engineering experience. An additional 4+ years of Software Engineering experience may be substituted for the degree for a total of 12 years.
- Experience with Distributed Streaming Platforms such as Apache Kafka, Apache Pulsar, or Apache RocketMQ
- Stream Processing Experience (Apache Storm, Spark, etc.)
- Experience writing software using message-oriented middleware such as JMS, AMQP, STOMP, or MQTT
- Knowledge of the Spring Framework and Dependency Injection
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or a related field
Bachelor's degree or higher in computer engineering or in a field related to the computer engineering or computer science disciplines.
TS/SCI clearance with full scope polygraph