This position is for System Administration support for development and production environments for a mission critical Identity and Access Management(IdAM) system. Responsibilities include working with a team obtaining and configuring Virtual Machines(VMs), loading Operating systems and software, performing security hardening, patching, and monitoring status. Position also will support ISSO and ISSEs in obtaining and maintaining security certification and accreditation. Apply knowledge of computer operations, platforms, systems, architectures, functions, and terminology. Independently read, write and implement standard operating procedures and technical documentation.
- Configuration and Maintenance of Virtual Machines
- Linux and Windows operating systems
- Scripting languages (e.g. Perl, bash, etc.)
- OS and Software application patching (e.g. IAVA, Version updates)
- Attention to detail and time management
- Excellent communications skills
- 3 years System Administration experience.An additional 4+ years of System Administration experience may be substituted for the degree for a total of 7 years.
- Must be able to work in collaborative environment with other network/platform engineers and system/application administrators.
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision.
- IdAM directories (active directory and/or LDAP)
- Ticket tracking tools (e.g. Jira, Redmine, RT Tracker)
- Networking/Load Balancing
- Strong organizational and time management skills, including the ability to multi-task and work independently and with a team.
Bachelor’s Degree or higher in computer engineering or in a field related to the computer engineering or computer science disciplines
TS/SCI Clearance with polygraph