This position is for a Software Engineer to support mission critical application and web service development in support of an Identity and Access Management (IdAM) solution. Technical responsibilities include support for software design, development, integration, test, and operational maintenance. Development includes acquisition of attributes from authoritative sources, integration with a COTS LDAP or Virtual Directory, and Attribute Based Access Control (ABAC) Web Services.
- 5 years of Software Engineering experience.
- 2 years experience with Linux, Eclipse. Maven, and Java
- 2 years work experience in the SIGINT, IA, or IT domains.
- Must be able to work in collaborative environment with other network/platform engineers and system/application administrators.
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Experience with:
- Java/JEE programming building robust, scalable, secure, and high-performance applications
- Developing and hosting software on RHEL or CentOS platforms
- Medium to complex XSLT mapping and XPath expressions & functions
- Commercial middleware platforms/Application Servers (JBoss, Tomcat, WebLogic, Webmethods or similar)
- Integrating with API and Web Services (SOAP and REST) including WSDL/WADL
- Secure communications via PKI through X.509 Authentication, SSL enabling applications and servers
- Relational databases and programming via JDBC
- Implementing SOA design principles and best practices
- Version Control (GIT, SVN, CVS or similar)
- Ticketing systems (JIRA, Redmine, or similar)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with little supervision and strong attention to detail in a team environment
- Solid understanding of complex Data Structures (XSD, XML, JSON)
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in computer engineering or in a field related to the computer engineering or computer science disciplines
- An additional 4+ years of Software Engineering experience may be substituted for the degree for a total of 9 years.
TS/SCI Clearance with polygraph