Test Engineer supporting the Application Messaging Framework (AMF). Responsible for the functional and performance testing of web-based GUIs, Enterprise Java Applications, and Messaging Systems. Verifies and validates functionality by evaluating software against system requirements. Identifies and documents defects using reproducible tests cases.
- 5 years of Software Testing experience.
- 2+ years experience with Linux
- 2+ years work experience in the SIGINT, IA, or IT domains
- 5 years of software testing experience
- 1+ year of experience using automated test tools, such as Selenium
- Ability to work independently to triage issues and prioritize tasks
- Ability to identify and document application defects using reproducible test cases
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas and status updates to peers and management
- Experience writing and maintaining comprehensive test plans and reports
- Must be able to work in a collaborative environment.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Experience testing message-oriented middleware software such as JMS, AMQP, STOMP, or MQTT
- Experience testing distributed systems such as Apache Accumulo, Hadoop, Kafka, and Storm
- Experience working with and testing REST-based web services
- Experience using scripting or domain specific languages to automate system tests in an Enterprise Linux environment
- Understanding of Usability Engineering principles and best practices for user interface design
- Masters degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or a related field
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in computer engineering or in a field related to the computer engineering or computer science disciplines
- An additional 4+ years of Software Testing experience may be substituted for the degree for a total of 9 years
TS/SCI clearance with polygraph