This position is for personnel to staff the Multi Factor Authentication (MFA) Help Desk team, which issues and maintains RSA, SIPR and NIPR tokens. This team is also responsible for issuing, maintaining and revoking public key certificates. Personnel serve as Tier 2 support working in both the SM9 and SNOW ticketing systems. Specific tasking will include coverage in the following areas:
- Perform basic troubleshooting for RSA Token requests or gather information in regards to RSA Token problems for escalation to the next level (e.g.Tier III).
- Maintain, hand out and take returns of RSA tokens for users from each kiosk at the customer site in support of DoD Scorecard and STE/STN (CSPid) mission requirements.
- Address customer trouble tickets in a timely manner.
- Update all customer systems related to tracking trouble requests.
- Continue to provide communications to affected parties regarding the status of open tickets.
- Issue PKI PINs, assist with downloads, revocations of PKI certificates and troubleshooting for users. Also perform basic troubleshooting for Server certificates or gather information in regards to server certification problems for escalation to the next level (e.g., Tier III)
- Issuance of DoD PKI software PKI certificates on the Unclassified network and National Security System (NSS) Token with PKI certificates on the SIPRNet network. Also issue Server certificates for both networks.
- Provide Tier 2/Tier 3 ticketing support for all customer-facing services (including CASPORT, Gatekeeper, DRM, and IAA Service Provider).
- Work closely with senior Computer Science personnel to provide technical support and assistance in limited phases of any of the specialized functions (systems analysis, equipment analysis, programming) in the career field, or in the installation and/or operation of data processing systems.
- 3 years System Administration experience.
- 2+ years experience with Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) authentication services.
- Knowledge or skill relevant to basic computer operations
- Attention to detail and time management
- Excellent communications skills (via telephone, email or other applications)
- 2 years experience with PKI authentication services
- Must be able to work in collaborative environment with other network/platform engineers and system/application administrators.
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work independently to triage issues and prioritize tasks
- Strong organizational and time management skills, including the ability to multi-task and work independently with minimum supervision to meet deadlines
Bachelor’s Degree or higher in computer engineering or in a field related to the computer engineering or computer science disciplines. An additional 4+ years of System Administration experience may be substituted for the degree for a total of 7 years
TS/SCI Clearance with polygraph