Supports government leadership in the management of activities including software and system engineering, system operations, and test disciplines. Relieves government leadership of administrative details; compiles and reports information relevant to/for applicable activities as directed. Coordinates, schedules, attends, and documents meeting activities. Documents and tracks tasked actions directed by government leadership. Prepares correspondence, papers, policy, and briefing materials to support government leadership activities for technical and administrative subjects.
- Expert ability to establish regular contact with executive-level personnel across the enterprise and have periodic contacts with other offices, supplying or seeking information on specialized and non-specialized matters.
- Excellent use of tact when expressing ideas or opinions to senior leaders, customers, contractors, and other stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and problem-solving skills, including a demonstrated ability to work effectively both independently and in a team or collaborative environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as exemplified by clear issue explanations, documentation and effective intra and inter-group communications
- Strong organizational and time management skills, including the ability to multi-task and work independently with minimum supervision to meet firm deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, on schedule and with minimal supervision, when multiple projects are being developed simultaneously
- Must be able to work well within a team environment, be organized, be able to multi-task, and be able to adapt quickly to new requests and react to unexpected results.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
Advanced experience with Microsoft Office products, specifically, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
At least an Associate’s degree in a related technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required
TS/SCI Clearance with polygraph